Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MINT/NUTCUP - DIPAERS {TUTORIAL}

In an earlier post I shared about the baby shower for my daughter and granddaughter. I promised to give you instructions on making cupcakes using coffee filters.  I already gave you the tutorial for the coffee filter cupcakes. 

Now today I'll complete my promise and give you the easy tutorial for making the diaper mint/nut cups.


 

What you will need -

1. Card stock or white paper of your choice.
2. Safety pins.
3. Glue
4. Mints and nuts

Begin by cutting your card stock into 3 or 4 inch squares.  (I used 3 inch squares). Cut each square in half to form
a triangle.


Take the corners of your triangle and glue the three
corners together.

Then glue a pin

on the top of where the corners meet together.

Wallah you have a diaper nut cup!
Finish the nut cup off by adding mints and nuts to each diaper.


This is such an easy DIY project for mere pennies. 
It's also is a cute 
decoration for a baby shower. 


5 comments:

  1. How cute!! I will have to remember this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Joy! I am following you via LF. Hope you can come by Take Six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!! Never seen before.

    I am actually coming to your site re. the FOLLOWER linky blog hop, and am following you ! :-) Will you follow me back?? Thank you so much when you do.

    PLUS: There is also a party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

    Anyhow, use this link both to FOLLOW and to PARTY:
    http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

    Hope to seeing you around!!
    Have a happy, creative day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails