Tuesday, January 10, 2012

THRIFT STORE SHOPPING - LOVE

As you know, I love to shop thrift stores.  I find some great thrifty deals at these stores.  

Here are a few of my finds from today.

Four Coffee Mugs 

They're an asset to my little coffee nook in the kitchen!


I also found this cute picture to hang on the wall beside the nook.




Above it hangs a wire wall hanging purchased from a garage sale this summer.


 Under the cabinet is my .25 cent coffee spoon purchased at a garage sale.

 Isn't it amazing what you can purchase second hand for under ten dollars!

In my next post I'll have some great tips on 
"shopping for less".


3 comments:

  1. The past year I have really become a thrifter and have found some amazing things! Happy hunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Just found your blog a few weeks ago.I'm also a pastor's wife. We lived in a parsonage for 4 years in Nova Scotia. Now we are in New Brunswick and are renting but I still like to decorate with good deals! :) I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your thrift store is AWESOME! and you have such a good eye for spotting things & putting them together so nicely! I need some of your inspiration... our "parsonage" has lotsa bare walls. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails