Monday, December 19, 2011

CHRISTMAS TIME IN NASHVILLE {part 2}

While in Nashville, we had the fun opportunity to tour the  Opryland Resort.  What made the tour even more GRAND was that it was decorated for the Christmas holidays.  I thought I'd share some of the photos with you.


The walkway up to the building is graced with
beautiful garland lined fences.


 Each window is decorated with a wreath or garland and Christmas decor.


View of the front of the building.


One of the wings to the side of the building.


The entrance to the resort is very GRAND, with a grand staircase.

 My husband and I on the stairway with the beautiful  poinsettia tree off to the side.


The resort is filled with many shops and a beautiful conservatory.


Many beautiful poinsettias line the walk way.


Orchids were growing out of a palm tree.


 The balconies to the guests rooms.



The bar and dinning area.


The gazebo area was set up for an afternoon wedding.


After seeing the resort, we headed out for lunch.  I loved these rocking chairs  that were sitting in front of the restaurant all decorated for the season.  I also had to include a photo of the menu (not being from the south myself).  You know you're in the south when the menu has Cajun Gator Tails, Green Fried Tomatoes and Frog Legs !

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails